Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An announcement...
An announcement...
I thought that 3 dogs would keep me busy. I was wrong. No, I don't have a gazillion dogs, still just the one (and the cat that sometimes thinks she is a dog.)

On top of being busy with work, I actually have been busy with friends, and family, and stuff. Dave got a new car, a new job, and proposed to me this week. He was pretty busy too.

With his new job, we are going to try to adjust our schedule to be more day friendly, so dont expect me to stay up so late anymore!

So yes, we are engaged. The date is set for xx, pending our meeting with the pastor tommorow. Dave will get the rock once he has saved up, seeing as he just started his new job... I am starting a pool, and betting around Christmas or my birthday. But, it will be a suprise. I am excited, as is Dave. We already have the bridal party picked out, so if you haven't heard from us yet, sorry!

Hope all is good with all of you. I also got some bad news this weekend. It seems as if YOLA has tricked my dad into agreeing to marry her. They plan on marrying next month so that she can stay in the country. Lets hope she doesnt use him and steal all his money and stuff and leave him.

But back to the good stuff...
Our friend Mandy took Dave and me out to see a movie Saturday night after church. We saw THE DEPARTED and if you have any itching to see it, go... you will not be dissapointed. Finally a good 2 1/2 hour movie that doesn't feel like 4 hours. A performance by Jack Nicholson you cannot miss. Marky Mark Whalberg proves yet again that he can act. Matt Damon proves he hasn't forgotten his south Boston accent, and can act. Leonardo DiCaprio redeems himself after the whole Titanic fiasco. Martin Sheen, Alec Baldwin, and if that doesn't convince you the movie is directed by Martin Scorcese. Best movie I have seen in a long time. Be prepared for violence. In the meantime, I have to try not to say the F word so much, and I was doing so well and this movie brought it back.

Oh yeah, and I'm engaged! Sorry if the photo is misleading... I am not pregnant, just wanted to emphasize how busy I felt this week.

No comments: