Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friday, October 20, 2006

In less than three months...
In less than three months...
I am so in love. I love Dave more today than yesterday, and I cannot wait to feel how much I love him tommorow. I really can't wait to see how I feel on January 7th. Yes, we picked a date!

Ok that leaves me with... no time! Good, just the way I want it! Dave and I want to be married. We are ready. We already feel like husband and wife, we just want to make it official and have a party.

Dave's sister is a caterer, his mom is on the cake. We are hoping to secure our church (well, Montgomery campus) so I hope it is available.

tee...hee... I feel like a little girl, all aburst with excitement.

Now, I have to go spend my time looking for wedding stuff online.
follow up, no go at Montgomery

No comments: