Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Continued Adventures
Continued Adventures

Dad sends me photos from his trip. Continued glimpses into his vacation.

I asked him in a text message when he was returning, he just said he was leaving soon. Not many details, I suppose he is waiting until his return to fill me in on what all of his pictures are, and what he liked.

Mom used to tell me what was going on in her life. You know, what town she went to with whom, what restaurant they ate at and if they had anything good. I got highlights, and even some details. She would even let me know if they went somewhere else and what happened. With Dad, its text messages saying "XXX OOO DAD" No conversations, no complete sentences with any real info.

In the Bible, even Paul would say hi from certain people and talk about important stuff to whomever he was writing. I guess what I am trying to say is that Dad is not a good communicator.

When we he come back? Today? Sunday? Monday? The world may never know... until he shows up!

No comments: