Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jordan almonds are not for me


My fitting took all of 15 minutes. The lady was really nice, and my bustle will look so good when done. For those of you who know what I am talking about, it will be a french bustle. For those of you who don't, you will just have to wait and see. I then got a chance to do a little shopping for stuff. I ended up not buying much, or getting any centerpiece ideas. I can't believe how expensive unity candle stuff costs. Its just some wax! When I got home, I asked Dave and he said he didn't want the candle. Phew! I would rather spend that 40+ bucks on flowers. The candles being like 20+ and the holder for the candles being like 20+, they sure know how to put newlyweds in debt. All the favors seem so cheap, and who likes stale jordan almonds anyway? I don't know what we are going to do, but I guarantee you there will not be any stale jordan almonds.

Speaking of flowers, I have an appointment soon, better get going. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Janus Torrell said...

One of the little various things that planning brings up later. Guys are terrible wedding planners, what do we put as our favors on tables. FOOD. That's right, just eat the food we got, we don't believe in favors, who actually brings this stuff home anyway. The favor is, you can get beer.