Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Strrrrrreeeettttcchhhhhh!!!
Strrrrrreeeettttcchhhhhh!!!
Recently I have been attacked by my shoulder. My shoulder has taken me hostage. Yesterday I woke up and could not turn my head to the right, and had a lot of pain in my shoulder and upperback. Actually, if I remember properly it started the night before, but my memory is dulled by pain medicine. Part of the joy of fibromyalgia. Actually I prefer to call my problem "Shelley-itis" because whatever is going on seems to be something I cannot find in books (or on google.) I think this problem stemmed from me picking up knitting again. Repetative motion is not my friend. I thought I was getting better, but man I clamped up and was spazzing and trying to do anything hurt. I had Dave drive. After dinner I ended up falling asleep. I woke up better, not 100 percent, but better. I love driving around town at 2:30 am doing errands. In the meantime, I will try not to push myself, and stretch, stretch ,stretch.

Happy Birthday Becky (October 2) and Ashley (October 6) this week! My homegirls Bob and Silent Jay.

No comments: