Monday, November 13, 2006

Waiting not to be sick

Well, I have gotten a couple good responses so far. I really like getting responses, so please do not hesitate.

Today is a holiday. No mail. I am still waiting for the response cards and reception cards to arrive in the mail. I hate waiting. I do however like the John Mayer song, and what my church did with it. Check it out:



I also hate being sick. I do not like that my co-workers have to suffer due to my abscence. I do not like my choice of activities: view tv, sit on the computer surfing the web, sleep, talk on the phone (my voice is so screwed up). I cannot clean the house (one should never clean while full of germs). Also, not to mention that drinking plenty of fluids means plenty of trips to the bathroom.

Sorry I am not up to par today. I think its time for a nap. Do enjoy the video though, please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got mail today. In Oswego, they skipped it on Saturday instead.
Sorry you are sick. I hate colds the most!!!

cestmoi19 said...

we got mail on Monday too...Saturday was skipped
Can't wait to see the invitations. Let me know if you need help putting them together, writing addresses, licking or stamping :) Fill-in Maid of Honor at your service!

Shelley said...

I guess that would explain why I thought I already brought in the mail Saturday, I never got any. Must be that I was so sick I was confused.

Still waiting for the other part of my order to arrive, then I can assemble. Licking is the hard part. Can I train Abby to do that? Thank God the stamps are self adhesive.

Anonymous said...

this video is so great!!!!
What is the church waiting for???