Saturday, November 25, 2006

Turkey Photograph Pallooza


Thought you would enjoy some highlights from my Thanksgiving Friday and Saturday. Dave hides behind Abby, my sister squishing Rugby, Ashley and Becky display their skills in tongue display. Guess who got a new camera? Dave and I bought this camera as a wedding gift to each other. We would like to take some pictures of the wedding and prep stuff as well as the honeymoon vacation in Sedona, Arizona.

Interestingly enough, we bought the camera right after our appointment with our wedding photographer. The last major booking of the ordeal. Yeah! Also I heard that invitations have started arriving in the mail. Phew! I guess we can start researching honeymoon activities and restaurants and maps etc. Ok, so enjoy pictures of some of my wedding party at their ?best? and enjoy the rest of the weekend!


No comments: