Sunday, November 12, 2006

Monday, September 25, 2006

Last of the Dogsitters
Last of the Dogsitters
Pictured above is Shadow, the Keishound, and Tottie, the Alaskan Eskimo. Oh yeah, my aunt and cousin too, but they aren't the point.

Last night I spent the night dogsitting for them. That's right, with 3 dogs at my house, I left and went to care for 2 more. My aunt and family headed off to a wedding in Michigan (they are home safely) thus needing someone to care for their 2 fuzzy pups. That's where I come in. I am the last option. I am the only option. I am the last of the dogsitters.

How many people do you know would leave their own doggie and bed to go to some other doggies and bed? Well I did. Shadow and I go way back, to when I was struggling with my life so much, and it was a treat to dogsit for him and his older, now passed buddy Woody. I got to have a house all to myself, a free frozen pizza and the best dogs ever. Tottie is the world's cutest dog, and don't you dare say otherwise to her, she won't have it. You will definitely change your mind after rubbing the heart shaped spot on her belly.

So, it was hectic in that I had to spend the night in a different bed, and hurry up, getting to church a few minutes late, again. I had only a few minutes to say goodbye to Daisy and Rugby today as well. Dad came home and picked them up while I was at work.

It is kinda sad, but after a dog overload, I am happy to hang up my dogsitter hat and just cuddle with my two OWN muffins, Abby and Phoebe. Dave also mentions that he appreciates the lack of spagetti noodles worth of leashes and the room to move his legs on the bed once again.

On that note, I am going to give my own pets some attention.

And Robin, I think you look nice in this picture, you are not a beet, I love you.

No comments: