Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friday, September 15, 2006

The cat is getting used to it- kinda
The cat is getting used to it- kinda

When I brought Phoebe home, it was just her and me. Then one day Dave came and brought this thing called a dog. Abby and Phoebe gradually grew to love each other. It took time. Now with three dogs in the house, she was mad at me. Its been 5 days, and things are getting settled down. The cat is coming out of hiding less, and being more bold. Hopefully they will all continue to get along until Dad returns from his little trip... I think the dogs all really enjoy it, but sadly Dave and I could not deal with this long term. We both love them all to death, but 3 dogs with no yard is not easy. Especially poor Dave when I am at work has to walk them all by himself.

Just so you know, that is not my cat above, but some random internet cat. Feel free to look at my yahoo photos and profile photos for pics of Phoebe (cat) and Abby(dog). I believe Daisy and Rugby are somewhere in my Yahoo! photos too!

Oh, and PS, the depression has gotten much better today.

No comments: