Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The craziest costume ever
The craziest costume ever
Some people truly enjoy dressing up their dogs. Take this poor pup who ends up looking eerily like an oompa loompa. I got this from a halloween costume contest email forward. Poor puppy.

I have been busy doing... well not much. It feels like all I get done is work and sleep and work and my house is a mess. I swear Abby and Phoebe are in a conspiracy to grow their own puppies and kittens from their sheddings. I found a small cat just behind the corner of my dresser this afternoon.

Actually, I have made plans to do stuff like dress shop for the wedding. Dave and I are anxiously awaiting a call from Carter to see if Montgomery is available. The theme at our house is "Get Carter!" Of course campus pastors are quite busy, and we are hoping to hear from him tommorow. I would like to order invitations soon. I suppose I could go buy the stamps....

Well, in the meantime, whittle out my invitation list. Note to people not sure they are coming to my wedding: stay on my good side these next few weeks.

Believe it or not, I look forward the most to buying and using a fancy schmancy pen to write addresses on envelopes with. Should I get blue or black ink?

Dad actually wrote me a check today, so I guess that means that his name goes on the invitation? What suprised me the most is that he thought I was going to ask for more money than I did. I really think I can pull this off with the budget I set, I pray that I can.

Did you see how expensive wedding dresses are? Good thing catering comes at cost (Thanks Kell!) and mom is making the cake (thanks Linda!) and Rob has a place in Sedona, his parents want to take us there for our honeymoon (thanks Dave, Linda, Rob!) Too bad I don't know a dressmaker... or a florist... or a videographer...

I think I will end up wearing tennis shoes to my wedding. If my dress is long enough, no one will see it. I have very bad feet, and heels make them even worse.

Maybe the craziest costume ever is a wedding dress with tennis shoes, not a dog as an oompa loompa!

No comments: