Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2007

My aunt and I find my wedding dress
My aunt and I find my wedding dress
Well, I went off to a town my aunt and I call lizzle, which is actually Lisle (pronounced lyle) to shop for a wedding dress. We found one. It appears it was there waiting for me. Next wednesday I go in to meet the seamstress to do a fitting (alterations will cost half of what the dress costs).

Afterwards, I bought myself a foundational undergarment and we hit the outlet store. I found two pairs of jeans at quite the steal, and a couple tops. One jean is soooo comfy, but is has the letter N embroidered on the pocket. My question is, who embroiders their jeans? I suppose if your sister kept borrowing stuff without asking, maybe. So, I decided that N stands for "no".

No, I did not vote today. Mostly because I wanted to show politicians how much I don't care for their ads and phone calls. Also because it is hard for me to choose between tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee. Really, they both are bad choices, I do not want to elect either of them.

Rudy Guiliani, please don't ever call me at 9:30 am again!

No comments: