Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

They stole my song!
They stole my song!

I thought I was the only one to steal the song. I think they stole it. Who? Nike. See the pretty women at the Nike website. So who is this pretty woman? Maria Sharapova from Russia. I first became aware of the theft of my song while watching the USA Network. They show the US Open, and have been running some pretty good ads, including the "I feel pretty" commercial and the one with the "Black Horse and Cherry Tree" song which makes me have "woo-hoo" stuck in my head all day.

So, it turns out that Nike has a whole line of "I feel pretty" clothing. As if the cute little white skirt wasn't enough, Nike makes $50 skirts smaller than my bra. Sad.

At least I got to watch an episode of Law and Order.

No comments: