Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Here's to new friendships, new begginings
Here's to new friendships, new begginings
Yesterday, Dave and I helped a friend move in to her new apartment.

Have you ever seen someone and felt a pull to them right away? That is how I felt the first second I saw Mandy, even before I met her. Somehow, I was given the courage to open my heart to her when she needed it. Okay, that was God. Mandy needed some things, long story short, and I had them. Both of us are now enjoying having comforts of home. My new stuff that Mom gave me for Christmas was just sitting in a box, not anymore. Now I eat off my Fiestaware plates, and Mandy has my old ones for now. I am so glad that I didn't just toss that stuff in the garbage like so many people do.

God has shown me my heart for ministry in all of this, and it feels really really good. I cannot wait to get involved more and do more things like this. It was Mom's too. She was homeless for a while. She almost got divorced and lived on her own wits. I almost had to do the same. I was saved by her good grace, and the grace of God. I want to do that for others. I want to help people who feel hopeless find hope. It is great that Mandy came and reached out to the Body of Christ for help, because I got to see it in action. God is so awesome right now, I cannot wait to sing His praises!

Everything seems to be starting new, and its fall!?!?! Dave is blossoming in Christ! I feel like God is doing amazing work in my life. I am able to go on because of Him. Thank you Jesus!

Too much to write here, and I have got to get ready for church! TTFN!

No comments: