Sunday, November 12, 2006

Monday, August 14, 2006

His will shall prevail

God has a plan. He created you, he sent His Son to attone for your sins. He wants you. Not just a Sunday, but all of you all of the time. Whenever you think you have an agenda, and life throws you a curveball, that's God. He wants you on the right path. His path.

How do you know which path is His? Read the Bible. His Word is Life's not so little instruction manual. "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path." (Psalm 119:105)

I write about this, because someone I know was just trying to get rid of a responsibility, and ended up having to become more involved. He wanted to do his own thing, and God has a different agenda.

I pray that this person will learn and grow through this experience. I know what God has planned is good, hopefully he will see this too.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (Romans 8:28)

No comments: