Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Too hot to play


Welcome to the dog days of summer. It is hot outside, and too hot for my air conditioning to keep up. So while the sun shines, I lay inside like a dog.

I am watching the Cubs on TV, we just gave up a grand slam so I am really in no mood to play now.

Good thing I have to go to work, otherwise I might just laze all day. Holidays are good days to avoid people by staying home. I can sometimes get overwhelmed in crowds, and for some reason everyone is out on the 4th of July, imagine that.

I also don't want to do anything because I know I will be at work later. That and the cramps, they really don't help. Hopefully, the Motrin will, and I will be able to stand up shortly. In the meantime, I am just gonna lay here watching the ball(game) with my legs up.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Turns out, the AC totally crapped out again! This was the 3rd time this summer! The guy fixed it today, turns out to be the same wiring issue. But now the temp is slowly dropping again at X-Ray Chick's house. I don't have to be a dog anymore!