Monday, July 23, 2007

I know the kid!


So in my last post, I posted a picture from my piddly camera phone. I talked about wanting a photo of David Crowder with the little boy. Then I saw my friend Patrick's blog, Atropica. I know that little boy! Congratulations Cormac on meeting David Crowder! I stole the picture off the post here. It is just too cute NOT to steal!

A week ago Sunday, I noticed how he unashamedly calls out the name of the person he wants to see when his mom was holding him. Well, Saturday it paid off!

Jesus tells us that we are to be like Cormac. In Mark 10:15 "
I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Wow.

Read Patrick's post. Cormac never gave up, and David Crowder saw him, waved, brought him up on stage, hugged him, gave him water... If we really want God to be there in our lives, we cannot give up. We need to keep crying out for Him. Be like a child.

It is so cool that I got to witness this at the concert, but even cooler that I know the kid!

On a follow up note from Sunday, the Cougars lost but we had a good time and went out for dinner after the game at Domo 77 in Wheaton. Thanks to Dave's folks for a great dinner! I always love visiting with them!

1 comment:

Neo said...

Hmmmm, kinda looks like Buddy Holly with a fro! LOL.... Just kidding....