Friday, July 13, 2007

Christians use the internet


There have been several really good things posted recently, and I want to share. Remember, sharing is caring.

On Big Ideas about Small Groups, Caren Fog writes about why it is not good for us to be alone. Check it out here.

The ReachOutKC website has been updated, and is more interactive. Also you can donate online. Find out about the God-sized dreams for Kansas city. Check it out here. Find out about the NewThing Network here.

God keep revealing facts supporting the Bible. Check out the story here. Scooped from ChurchRelevance.com.

Perry Noble tells an awesome story about how God reveals himself at 2am. Read the story here. It is really good, don't miss it!

Tommy Bowman shares some insights on worship. It's not just singing! Seriously, find out what he says here. Check his band out on the website or at their myspace page.


Alison shares some insight from her life on following Jesus. Read it here.

Last but not least, Pastor Dave shares about his Philippines trip. So far he shares this and this. I am looking forward to reading more.

Oh, and thanks to Sherry for the pic, which I nabbed from her blog.

I personally use Google Reader to keep up with all of my blogs. No, they did not pay me to say that, but some people are curious.

If you are curious what I am doing this weekend, the answer is work. (sigh) Next Saturday I am going here, and Sunday to see these guys. I am excited! At least I can look forward to next weekend!

No comments: