Friday, July 20, 2007

Ode to a Megan


Thanks to the few cheesy tools that come with my camera, this is a "cartooned" pictured of my sister from my cousin's wedding. She is about to say "You aren't gonna take a picture, are you?" Um, yeah, and this was the funniest one ever.

Anyway, Megan is coming down tomorrow. I am so excited. We are going to the Ignite Chicago Concert, which is actually taking place in Schaumburg. I personally am looking forward to seeing the David Crowder Band, Tree 63, and Seventh Day Slumber. They are also going to have these blow up games, but I highly doubt I will be doing any of that.

Megan is another person who is totally passionate for Christ. She lives up in Wisconsin. She has her testimony up on YouTube. How brave is that? We have gone through so much together, and because of Mom's illness we have gotten closer than ever before. I love her so much. Plus, how cute is she? She was also the world's best Maid of Honor EVER!!!!

I thank God for such a beautiful, loving, caring, and awesome sister. She has always been my special treasure, and anytime we get together is a blessing. I am really looking forward to listening to some great music and praising God together with her tomorrow. It will be a phenomenal experience. She has given herself to Christ 10 years ago, and me only one. This makes her my younger in age sister who is older than me in faith. But that is cool. I cannot wait to share this experience with her. Just another way for us to connect... and I know our connection will never end.


1 comment:

Neo said...

XRC - #1 enemy of shyness: "The camera!"

LOL

Peace,

- Neo