Sunday, July 29, 2007

Old friends


Dave's buddy came out for the weekend. They have been friends since first grade (I think.)

Something awesome about old friends, you can spend time apart, but when you get back together, it seems that time doesn't matter. You are there for each other in good times, and even more so in bad times.

God is like that. If you go away from Him, he will welcome you back with open arms, like you never left. He loves you so much, he is just glad you are back. He is there for you, in good times, and even more so in bad times.

Are you missing an old friend? Call 'em up today!

2 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - I would but I think that'd get me into trouble....

Shelley said...

I have no old friends, so I get jealous. All of my "old friends" are actually mom's old friends.