Friday, July 6, 2007

Now I don't feel so stupid


I lost my wallet last night. I got out to my car after work, and couldn't find it, so I drove to the closer parking garage and headed back into work to look for it.

It was not in my scrubs pocket.
It was not at the desk.
Security did not have one.

AAAAAHHHHHGGGGG! I was freakin' out!

I retraced my steps. We went down to the cafeteria and I got a snickers. Nope, not there, not in the elevator, the hall, the garbage with my snickers wrapper. Not in the patient's room. Not in the exam room. Not in my scrubs or the laundry hamper, not in my locker. Hmph.

Not in the bathroom in the locker room, but wait, did I drop it in the other one?
Yes! I found it! I feel SOOOOO stupid!

Then I saw this picture. Poor puppy, your parents are mean. Unless they are trying to get you to stop chewing your paws, this is just cruel. Talk about no traction. And then to get caught on camera! The look on this dog's face says it all. "I am going to get you, just wait until you see your favorite pair of shoes tomorrow! I don't love you right now."

Need a laugh? Check out www.cuteoverload.com
and get way too much cute for your day. Dave told me to be careful, that internet kitties are the gateway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word...Intervention