Thursday, May 24, 2007

Megan has a Rugby face



No, not the sport, the dog. Megan is in love with Rugby, my dad's dog. He is the cutest thing and he has an under bite. So I took this second picture at my wedding, where she is all done up making a rugby face, sticking out her chin and showing off the under bite.

When we were growing up, (puberty was not kind to me) Mom often told me how I had a Tiki face. Now a Tiki is one of those statues we had in our back yard with a horrible grimace on his face. She would always make me jump in the pool when I had a Tiki face. I guess it cooled me off and made me forget my reason for grimacing. (Not that I knew, puberty makes you mad for no reason.)

Now Megan has a Rugby face. She has been battling kidney stones and its painful. I should know, I have had them. But not like Megan. Poor Meggie got overwhelmed with pain today, and was hot, nauseated, and suffering. She could not get comfortable. I remembered my Tiki face. It is gonna be okay, I just wish we had a pool to throw her in. In the meantime, she took pain meds and it was starting to work.

Pray for her if you pray. Thanks.

3 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - Ouch!!! Hope it works out for her. I've heard how painful those things are! Ugh!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Late prayers just said, but sure she can still use them. A quick recovery to her! Good luck-

Shelley said...

Keep on praying! Thanks for your prayers, she called me last night with a migraine *poor baby*