Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Dave (and Abby)


You are very special to me Dave. I could not imagine my life without you. You and I were brought together by God for many reasons, but the main one was to love each other. You have brought me through some of the worst times in my adult life, and I have done the same for you. We were meant to be together. I know that we will always be there for each other, no matter what. In fact, I look forward to facing life's difficult challenges with you. I am so glad you are my husband. You bring me so much joy. Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

Abby, you are so cute! You always have so much love for me at the end of a rough day. When I am feeling bad, you come and cheer me up. You are so much to Dave too, and we are so happy that you are our oldest "daughter" and a ray of sunshine everyday. Happy Birthday to my furry girl!

No comments: