Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am convinced, it is a plague

I called off work, hocked up two gigantic green globs from my lungs. That qualifies me to stay home today. I did however manage to read a fantastic book, which I cannot wait to blog about. However, I want my brain in it. In the meantime, you should figure out which type of sandwich you are. FYI, I still love grilled cheese too!
You Are a Ham Sandwich

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

4 comments:

Neo said...

(Heheheheh here's mine)

You Are a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. You live your life in a free form, artistic style. You are incredibly creative and at times, quite messy. Deep down, you are a kid at heart. And you aren't afraid to express it.

Your best friend: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Club Sandwich

Shelley said...

Sounds like what I know of you! What flavor jelly?

Neo said...

XRC - Grape!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

I like strawberry preserves, but grape is number two!