Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday morning weigh-IN


Nothing like a great weekend to give you an energy boost. I had a great one!

Saturday I went to my dad's for brunch. My sister made blueberry and banana pancakes! Yum! Then we went to my aunt and uncle's house. My cousin and her husband from Indiana were there (Boilermakers, not Hoosiers) as well as my sister, Megan. We had a great time, chatting, swimming, eating yummy food, and playing tetris with Megan's mini-van.

Sunday started out with a Celebration Service at the Yellow Box that rocks, and then we picked up Paul and Pearl and headed to the BEACH! We drove up to Wisconsin, and it was gorgeous! So much fun, and Becky met us at my sister's house and then we hit the sand. The water was COLD! But the sand was bearable. We swam, hunted rocks, dug holes in the sand, and chatted. Then we hit Texas Roadhouse for some kick-butt steaks! After the drive home, we stopped at Coldstone for ice cream. I had never been there before, so what a perfect night topper. As we stood outside, we could see fireworks on the skyline.

Award goes to Paul for most rocks ever.

Here goes the WEIGHT ugh...

Last weigh in weight: 243.1
Today's weight: 243.1
Total weight lost: 34.5 lbs.

NO JOKE! Yeah me for not gaining! Even with steak AND ice cream!!!

Now, I have more energy, its back to business. I have a 12 hour day today... got to go!


2 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Hey,

Ok, no scale = no weigh in this week. However, I have been doing pretty good all things considered with BBQ's and seeing friends and stuff.

I DID run 2 full miles on Sunday and I'll do Yoga today. We'll see if it all pays off next week!

PS - had an awesome time seeing you and Dave on Saturday!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Swimming in cold water burns alot of calories.
Ice cream, then swim... hmm

Good to have not gained anything!