Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Tammy, I did not forget


Dear Tammy, and whoever else is following me on my weight loss journey. I did not forget. Monday I had such a good post, I didn't want to add numbers. Tuesday I mean to post, but I spent my morning at the church capturing video to edit for the judge. I will be editing next Tuesday, pulling it all together.

So, without further ado, I will step on the scale:
Last weigh in weight: 240.2
Today's weight: 239.7
Total weight lost: 37.9 lbs.
Weight to lose to mini-goal: 14.7

Back to losing... lets keep it up!

3 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Yay! Good job!

Ok, me now -

Last weight: 169lbs.
This week: 166lbs.
Total loss: 27 lbs.

I know my size 14 jeans are too big, but not sure yet if I can fit in a 12. I'll wait for another 3 to 5 pound lost before shopping to find out!

Had a great dinner last night by the way. Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Burgers with Sweet Potato "fries" and peas! Then, I made a 130 calorie per slice Lime Chiffon Pie that was awesome!!! Let me know if you want the recipes!

Shelley said...

Yes, you must explain this buffalo chicken burger thing for me...

Shelley said...

Oh, and I am so proud of you! and so jealous! to even THINK of a size 12... wow!!! thats 10 sizes smaller (okay, 5, but still) than my 22s!

That means shopping at normal stores... oh... I better keep this up!