Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Abort mission, no go, NO GO


The other day Dave and I came across Space Cowboys with Clint Eastwood and some other great guys in it. It got me all into this mode for the title.

Turns out the underwriters are taking their sweet sweet time with my application, and I cannot close tomorrow on my re-fi. This means no blowing thousands of dollars at the Home Depot/Lowes/Menards tommorow. We do not have a green light. No go. Abort mission. At least for now...

In the meantime, I waste energy on Facebook when I should start packing up my china cabinet... Perhaps I will stop trying to pet all of the fluffs, at least for the day. I am going to throw sheep at everyone I know. Maybe pinch people too, or write on their walls.

Argh, I am tired... Well, off to jamma jam land.


1 comment:

Neo said...

XRC - Patience young grasshoppa. Patience.