Friday, August 17, 2007

Advocate, Visionary, Musical, Naturalist, Word Warrior, Inspirational

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Wow, I had no idea how much music influenced my life, I mean I knew it, but I didn't know it! Maybe I really should pursue those voice lessons... Also interesting how one says I am an extrovert, and the other says I am introverted... One asks how I relate to people, and the other asks if I like to journal, study, etc. I am self-aware, but enjoy people just as much, I guess. I use extroverted intuition... Also I like pets and nature. Gee, really?!?!

So, famous people that I am like (this is the funny part): Alicia Silverstone (see, I knew I liked her!), Andy Kaufman, Andy Rooney, Bill Cosby, Bob Dylan, Carol Burnett, Dave Thomas (yes the Wendy's guy), Dr. Seuss, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, Phil Donahue (????), Regis Philbin (is that your final answer?), Robin Williams, Mark Twain and Charles Dickens. Also, Balki, Dr. Doug Ross, Steve Urkel, and Will from Fresh Prince. (Hopefully not as annoying as Balki and Urkel.)

Congratulations, Shelley!
Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Wow, that is two tests telling me that I am a visionary. No wonder people want me on idea committees.

Shelley, your most unique quality is that you're unusually Inspirational

You inspire others around you with your creative energy and thirst for new experiences. You are exceptionally curious and aren't afraid of learning new things — which is probably because you tend to focus on the potential positive outcome of any experience rather than dwelling on the potential negatives. You are a true explorer in the word. You want to understand and experience it all, and you're especially open to new feelings and ideas. Compared to others who are open, you are unusually flexible in your thinking. Only 6.5% of all test takers have this unique combination of personality strengths.


Hey, I am starting to like this personality test thing...

4 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - Damn, you got me beat by two points I scored a 124 the last time I took one. *sniffle*

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

cestmoi19 said...

Here's how I scored...Music 100%!

Shelley said...

I am up 13 points since my last tickle IQ test two years ago!
You can get smarter with age!

Neo said...

*grumble*