Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I need you God


I realized (yet again) how frustrated I was with time, and a post on another blog reminded me... God's timing is perfect... not mine.

I feel like DOH!!!

God, you have great plans for me, use me, take the time with me. I want to do your will, not mine. Your plans always work out awesome... mine, notsomuch. I know you want to bless me and Dave tremendously with this, so I just have to be patient. Help me be patient, I am just a dog,er, human and I am only dust. I need you God, I cannot do this myself.

Also, please help those people I am praying for with their needs too. They need help being patient and waiting on you just like I do. We love you LORD! Thanks for Jesus, in whose name I pray...Amen.

3 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - God reveals everything in time. Our time isn't necessarily on the same time zone.

Here have a scooby snack.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Shelley said...

Thanks, that was a good scoobysnack!

ZoeyBella said...

I know He is watching over me, because sometimes when I least expect it, something wonderful happens that I really needed to happen. :)