Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Not again...

I knew I was in trouble the minute I said it. Last week sometime, I mentioned to me boss that I only had a few more weeks to make it without being sick before my call-ins were reset. Now, I have yet to call in, but I am sick. Of course this means that everyone else is going to get sick, or at least those of us that get sick.

How come some folks never ever get sick, and some like me get sick everytime it comes around? I take two different allergy pills, so when my sinuses act up, it is not my allergies. I can no longer take original Sudafed, as my blood pressure cannot handle being on meth. Sudafed PE only lasts four hours and makes me a little out of it. My nose is red and raw.

Luckily today, it is moving down. The cold is in my lower sinuses and my throat today. I will start taking Mucinex instead, hopefully that will help. I just sneezed, perhaps in addition.

So, don't mind me if I go around doped up with boogers in my eyes. I have things to do, people to see, a write up to NOT get. Pass the vitamin C.

2 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - Great now I have to disinfect JBI from your visit. ;)

Hope you're feeling better. Get rest and try drinking tea without milk in it. I highly recommend a shot of whiskey with it. That helps clear your throat out; or helps you forget about it all together. ;)

Peace,

- Neo

Shelley said...

Don't worry I brought my lysol wipes.