Friday, August 31, 2007

But I aint got no money honey


Its the end of the month. That time when you wonder when the next check is on its way. In particular, I am wondering where my check is for my re-finance deal. Hello! McFly!

I have Labor Day weekend off (its a miracle) and I want to take advantage of the great sales. You save big money at Mainerds, remember? I have things to buy, a home to re-do.

Oh and do I have work to do! I need to finish packing "zee crap" and move it all to my dad's house. Anyone free on Monday afternoon? Email me, we need help. I shot my back out (yet again) at work tonight, (I really shouldn't even be lifting a beer. Thats why you do shots, they weigh less.) We have only one friend lined up, the rest are out of town or I haven't called them yet. (Dominos? Do you deliver boxes?)

So, I can't even sign with my contractor until the check comes. Hi, will you promise to love, honor and cherish my home until the check bounces? You won't, hmmm...

Good news, bonus check in the works for mid-September 5.6% (minus government taxes of 37% plus your retirement deductions). If my math is right, and it rarely is, that equals a little more than one paycheck... I wanna go away, far, far away where no one ever ever needs an x-ray, but I might have to wait on that one... you know, obligations and all.

1 comment:

Neo said...

I'll drink to that! *slurp*

LOL