Saturday, June 9, 2007

Your Turn TAMMY!!!!


Here is my cousin, Tammy at my 80s themed bachelorette party. Notice the infamous "shoe shirt." Well, Tammy is having her bachelorette tonight, and her wedding next Saturday. Kudos to Tammy and her sis Ashley for throwing an awesome party for me in January.

Congratulations on finding such a great guy for you. I wish you both all the happiness Dave and I have found, and more.

Now tonight is girls night out, so don't be ringing up my phone! I cannot say what the plans are because she wants a surprise, but she will enjoy it.

Tammy, I love you dearly, and am so excited to be one of your bridesmaids. I know your wedding will be beautiful! In the meantime, lets PARTY!!!

8 comments:

ZoeyBella said...

That is a swanky cool shoe shirt ;)

Neo said...

XRC - Wow, she looks pretty hammered! Late night of drinking?

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Snaggle Tooth said...

Bet it'll be a busy week for you all!

Congrats on the impending Nuptuals, Tammy!

Shelley said...

LOL Neo, she is not hammered! This was when we just got started.

Zoey, I knew YOU would love the shoe shirt.

Snagg, thanks for comin by!!!

cestmoi19 said...

Yes, confirmation on the fact that I was not at that time nor at anytime during Shelley's party hammered. However, at my party....that was a different story!
What a fun time! Hooray for Shelley and Jessi for planning it and yay for Ashley helping Jessi with some last minute artistic details :) I had a wonderful time!!! Can't wait til Saturday!
I'm getting married! Can you believe it?

Shelley said...

Yes, I can believe it. Also, props to Jessi for planning, I just gave it to her. I had a blast Tammy, can't wait for the rest of the fun...

cestmoi19 said...

Oh yes, much more fun to come. Slide show at the Rehearsal dinner and of course, Jamestown Massacre at the biggest party of the summeR!!!
Decided to keep the R capital for Ashley (arrrr....piratey)

Shelley said...

Your wedding totally rocked! Thanks for making me a part of it! I love you! You weren't a beautiful bride, you were gorgeous! Ha!~
I can't wait to see the Tammike babies!