Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom


We are entering the week of tears and joy, sadness and celebration.

Mom's birthday is today, and next Saturday, the anniversary of her death.

I am sad. I miss her. I am happy. She is with Jesus and all of the loved ones passed. In the blink of an eye we will be there with her, but in the meantime, I still miss her.

I would love to picture her driving her Thunderbird and crankin' the radio loud. That's my mom. I don't have a picture of that, but this comes close.

Getcher motor runnin'.....

Born to be wiiiiiild!

3 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - Sorry to hear. :( You're right we're only here for a small time and then we have to move on. Heaven is extra blessed to have such good souls in it.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

ZoeyBella said...

My grandmother always said that whenever we're thinking of loved ones who have gone on, they're thinking of us. It's helped having something like that to believe in. :)

Shelley said...

Yeah man, its like nice to know the true value of the life we have.