Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This actually IS my cat


Due to the large amount of comments regarding cats, I decided to post a picture of my baby. This is Phoebe. I got her from the local shelter as a teen cat. At the time I was living alone and didn't have time for a kitten. She has been one of the best things in my life. She is my daughter. She also loves Dave.

On an update regarding my purchase of "The Message:" I am totally soaking it up! I started in Matthew, and just finished Mark and started Luke! It is so weird how refreshing this is to read! Phoebe has not discovered that this book has a ribbon in it yet. She does know several other books that do. I thought my cat was interested in the Bible, turns out she was after the ribbon. By the way, her middle name is Trouble.

7 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Yay Phoebe! Meow, meow, meow...
Do you remember when I stayed at your place after I broke up with Chris? I was sleeping on the couch and I was about to cry when Phoebe jumped up on my chest and snuggled in. It made me feel much better. What a good cat!

Shelley said...

Phoebe is good like that, she always knows when you need a good snuggle. She also knows when you don't want her to sneeze, and she sneezes!

Neo said...

XRC - Damn big kitty! Yeah she does look like trouble. My Cody let me take a pict of him in the tub tonight, I'll try to post it after I'm done with traces, you'll laugh at it I think.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Shelley said...

My cat likes to chew on the shower curtain.

Neo said...

XRC - Oh yeah? Well my cat like to stick his head in my coffee mug when I'm not looking! ;)

Snaggle Tooth said...

Forget the middle names, Mischief n Turtle are on confiment in the bathroom until the flea fumigation is complete... Nothing is ever safe from claws- bed, books, cupboard, rugs, n cardboard boxes- brand new table cloth already very holey-
They were on a crazy flea-icthy rampage which tore the place to shreds until Frontline day today finally, whew!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe has grown up alot !!!!! Howdy Phoebe. . . Bad Kitty for chewing Shower curtains !. . .hehe - Vijay