Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weigh in week ?? 14??


Down 1.4 lbs this week. Also, this drops be below 250, which means I loose a point of eating... no big whoop, its a good thing. Total weight loss 28.4 lbs. Look out 30!

My favorite thing was wearing a Wisconsin Dells t-shirt that when I bought it was kinda tight (think sausage) but fit me perfectly yesterday. I had to get it, it was rainbow tie-dye.

I will wear it today, only because I wore it a whole 20 minutes yesterday and I like it.

So, that smiley-happy chick in the rainbow tie-dye is just me. Do not be afraid.

2 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

how could tie-dye ever NOT make someone happy? I tried on a summer dress today that I couldn't fit in last summer and now it fits! I know just how you feel :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

I still have a tie-die in purple n pink from the '80's, myself. Don't wear it often enough- but summer's comin!

It does have that "Look at me! Here I am!" look-