Friday, April 25, 2008

I am not the only geek, dude

I no longer feel bad about this post. It seems we all get a little fan-boy like every once and a while.

While I was at home getting all anxious about next week, many folks were down in Florida. Sunny Orlando played host to the Exponential Conference. One of the speakers, Rick Warren showed up and spent time with some New Thing folks. He even gave them all hugs.

Super T-Roy dropped some names as well as Dave pretending to be Andy's brother, or is it the other way around? Don't believe me? Be our guest...


Seems its quite cool to get "geeked out" by church greats.

I guess I am a geek, is that so wrong? I must have a heart for the church and church planting if news like this gets me excited dude! Dude, seriously! Seriously dude.

No comments: