Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weigh in BENCHMARK


DUDE!!!! The total weight loss for me has hit 20 lbs EXACTLY! After 6 weeks!

The weigh in was a loss of 2.2 lbs.

Abby has been going with me to WW meetings. Of course she stays in the car. This is not a picture of Abby, but very similar expression when I told her I lost another 2.2 lbs. (okay the expression was because I came back to the car, she could care less about weight loss)

I thought I did horribly. I thought I maybe put on a few lbs or didn't lose at all. The truth of the matter is a cheezy AA slogan, but it is so true:

"IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT, SO WORK IT CUZ IT WORKS!" or something like that.

You know what I will be doing? Workin' it!

3 comments:

Janus Torrell said...

Let me give you a congrats and a booyah! Keep it up you are doing great.

Snaggle Tooth said...

A boxer puppy! I had one as a kid- my first pet. "Champ"

Losing anything without hitting the plateau is great! Keep up the good fight!

cestmoi19 said...

doing great Shell! Keep it up! Got pics?