Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sun is out and I am happy


Nothing brings me down more than gray days. I don't care that it is not 70, or even 60. Heck, I am from Chicago where 40 is warm. I will take it! As long as the sun is shining!

SUN SUN SUN SUN

Which makes me think that the SON is going to shine on Sunday/Sonday as this is HOLY week. The week we celebrate Jesus's death and resurrection. The death part is cool, because that is where He took on all of my sins. The resurrection part is awesome because that means that I have life again through Christ. I have been adopted by a King through the blood of my Lamb!

HALLELUJAH!!!

(never mind the fact that I have to work on Easter, I still praise HIM!!!)

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Have a great week!

Easter is a feeling, not just a day-
Happy Resurrection!

Cute pic!