Monday, March 3, 2008

the money crunch

Sometimes problems can just seems so overwhelming. I know right now I am just praying and praying that my tax rebate is going to get me through this rough time financially.

The whole nation is starting to feel the crunch.

Americans are bad at handling money.

Warren Buffet just said we are in a recession. America is borrowing money from China to boost our economy! What the heck folks!?!?!

I find that I need to strap down my spending, and now, before I head back into serious debt!

Especially with what is going on in my life, I need to be more mindful of the thing I would rather ignore right now. We all do.

God, help us to all get through this very rough time, and come out stronger because of it. Help us to make wise decisions that honor you.

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

So many people are hurting now-

Good thing I have a cold, cause I'm on a soup diet this week again!


Hmmm word ver says "chirp" !