Thursday, March 27, 2008

To all of my dear friends:

Seems like I get so busy sometimes. I have a million things in my head and I get so distracted. I am trying to be more intentional about the people in my life.

I have good people on my side, praying for me, helping me, coaching me, being my friend.

Thank you for being there. I don't think life would be the same without you.

I think of you often. I wonder how you are, what you are doing. I am praying for your well being and general happiness. I am missing you, I am loving you, I am looking forward to seeing you again. Sometimes seeing your smiles can change my day for the better.

I really don't see you or talk to you as much as I should. You don't see me or talk to me as much as you should either. What can we say, life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Know this... you are in my heart always, no matter how far apart. Let us spend some real time together, real soon! May God be with you always...

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

What a sweet post to your loved ones!