Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stuck in Snow

I really hate the winter. The only upside to it is the lack of bugs. Really, I am not one for cold, and snow is just an inconvenience to me. It makes driving harder, my shoes and pants wet, and my car ends up gray from all the salt. Tuesday night I broke a windshield wiper in the middle of a near blizzard. That really was not fun.

I think what gets me the most is that I am not allowed, nor do I have time to go outside and build a snow fort or a snowman. If I had kids, or a yard for that matter, it might not be a problem. But what grown adult is out on their own building snow forts? They serve no purpose. Okay, so maybe I am just jealous.

Besides, I don't really own good gear to play in the snow with. If I went skiing, I would surely break a leg, or die.

So I am just going to enjoy cleaning off my car like the rest of the adults. Errr, I mean hate it... yeah that's right.

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

I'd rather play in it than drive in it anyday!

I don't care what people think, I just play when I ever find a free moment- it's worth it!