Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lots a brewin

Seems as if time just flies by and I haven't had the time to post. Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans, right?

It just seems that life was never personal before, but now it is, and I don't want to put stuff online that would affect others, so I can't say alot.

What I can say, is that I am going through a lot of change right now, and I am working on myself a ton. I have been going through step one, and meditating on it. I was scared. I was really scared. But then I realized that I was letting doubt get to me. The father of doubt is not my Father God, so I had better quit listening to it all.

My friend JJ seems to be pondering the same issues on her blog. We see what God has to offer, yet we are scared. Why are we scared? God is good.

Our past scars... they run deep.

JJ, I am praying that God gives both you and me the strength to say no to being scared and the ability to say "Yes, God!" I know we can do it through HIM!

2 comments:

ZoeyBella said...

Love that line... "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans..." How true that is.

Snaggle Tooth said...

I'm far more afraid of what people will do to me than what God will do! I have far more trust in the Creator than those people I don't know well, who may not consider the consequences of answering to God.
I also believe God helps when we least expect it.