Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am not so secretive


Who doesn't stop by Post Secret? Well, I found this little tid-bit interesting.

I really don't think any of my cousins sent this in, but it makes you think, doesn't it?

I know that my family reads my blog, or can at any time. I don't hide it. In fact, I have started to put the link attached as my email signature.

I want people to read my blog, that's why I do it. Its a way for me to share my life, my thoughts, and not have to call a million folks up.

I have friends that know a lot more about me than I do about them because they read my blog. (Yes, I am talking to you.) I have co-workers that read my blog. (No, I am not talking about you.) I don't put anything online that I wouldn't want used against me in a court of law. I am not an idiot (at least most of the time.)

I want to encourage you, if you are spying on me, on my blog, its okay! I would really like to know you, who you are, and what you think. I want to start conversations and make you pause to think on stuff occasionally. Sometimes, I am just sharing my life! All it takes to share yours with me is an email. icanseerightthroughyou at gmail. Or, for the not so bold, leave an anonymous comment.

Whomever you are, I wanna thank you (remember that Geggie-ta song?)

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

This postcard could be my niece talking about my daughter...
(because my niece isin't updating her page, but most kids just do myspace- tho not me).

I know alot more folks read than comment. People are short on time, or shy, or just enjoy the sneaky peeking feeling, I guess!