Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love my sister

My sister and I used to fight a lot. What else do sisters do? But see, we grew up, and we grew apart. And I was sad, because even when we fought, we were still close, and I still loved her. Then Mom got sick, and God made some wonderful things happen. Megan and I healed our relationship. We are stronger now than we ever were, and my prayer is that we always stay close at heart, no matter the miles between us.

We shared our lives, our dreams, what God is doing with us today. And we grew closer. God urged me to ask her for help, and she knew the answer. She knew what to do. We are sisters by both our parents' blood and by the blood of Christ now, and it is just amazing.

Thank you God for Meggie, and thank you for the time I could talk and pray with her. Be with us always.

No comments: