Monday, October 22, 2007

What is the deal?


I have had a really bad month. I have had food poisoning, a bladder infection, and now (yet another) head cold.

I found myself having a hard time singing in church yesterday,then at work my sinuses just drained straight down my throat, leaving me feeling miserable. I did not sleep well last night, and am unsure of my condition today. All I know is my throat is scratchy and swollen. I don't like this.

Good news is that we can start moving back into our home soon. How soon? As soon as we have the time to do so. We need to move some furniture back into place, do some cleaning, then we can start with the stuff. I want my own bed back.

At least I have many cuddly dogs here, and even the cat was cuddly when I got up at 6am to empty my bladder.

Pray for me, please.

4 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Yay for moving back home!!

Neo said...

XRC - Wow, you really are quite cursed with bad health. Bummer!

Get well soon, and good luck moving back into your spot.

Peace & OJ,

- Neo

Shelley said...

Thanks for noticing Neo... I looked back on my blog, like Sept 16 or something I was sick.

Perhaps I need to stop working at a hospital with sick people.

Anybody got a job for me?

ZoeyBella said...

Food poisoning is never fun :( Neither are all those other things... Hope everything turns around and next month is better for you.