Friday, October 12, 2007

The Home Stretch


Dave tells me he is hoping we can get into our house in a week. That means this is the home stretch for going to our "new" home. When the housing market says you can't sell, we just decided to make our home new. Pray for us.

Doc said I had food poisoning. When 12 hours after you eat you vomit up that same meal, good indication of food poisoning. Also fever and body aches. Good news is that means I will not be getting the rest of my family sick. Doc says it takes 5-7 days to have a new stomach lining. I guess that means my fancy steak dinner is out.

I have missed too many birthdays to count. October is apparently a busy month for my family and friends to be born. I apologize. I feel horrible for missing you. Because I miss you. I love you. Happy Birthday.

Saturday marks the one year anniversary of Dave and I getting engaged officially. It was also our first date that we set for our wedding. I am soooooo glad we moved the date up! First of all, our pastor is now in KC. Secondly, I think I would have had a dozen ulcers and broken up with Dave if we waited this long. Seriously, I don't know why people wait when they know. Being 30 does help... Anyways, it was the best decision ever to get married to Dave, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Dave, you are the best husband ever! Okay, you are the only husband, but you have exceeded my expectations, and I just love you sooooo much!

Enough mushiness. Now I must return to life, easy does it. No more pajama days. Now I go into work and wear scrubs, which is like pajamas, only it has the hospital logo on it instead of stars and moons. Oh, and I have to wear a bra.