Tuesday, October 23, 2007

JUST WHAT IS HE DOING?


You might have gotten this picture in your email recently. Apparently this guy in Canada started freaking out when he saw a polar bear approach his sled dogs. Turns out the bear just wanted to play, and he came back every day that week to do so.

Isn't that just like God? We get scared because we don't know his intentions. We don't want to let Him come to show us love. Yeah, its a scary thing. God is huge, I mean inconceivable, how could the Creator not be?

Be open to what God is doing in your life now. I am trying so hard to do the same for myself. These are just some of the things I want to let God help me understand:

1. How come I keep getting sick after being sick?
2. Why did you want us to stay at my Dad's for so long?
3. What is next for us? Are we meant to have kids?

God, help me to understand your will. I know you have better plans for me than I could have myself. Help me to accept them and live in your Amazing Grace, don't let me hide from your love.


2 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - That picture is so damn cute! It almost looks like the bear is smiling!

As for why things happen? It all works out in time. You'll be sitting around one day and think, "Oh," :)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

PS. Hope you're feeling better.

Snaggle Tooth said...

I'm glad Polar Bears prefer sealmeat to dogmeat! Maybe he was trying to filch some kibble...

Nice to know they haven't all died off yet. Polar Bears are my main totum "spirit" animal (native American tradition).
Large, yes. Scary, yes. Rare to find believers who don't want to shoot it down, yes. Just like God! Interesting analogy you used-