Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wherever the path may go. (God grant me the serenity)

Why should I freak out about life changes? I should know that I am going to be alright no matter what, God is on my side, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."(Romans 8:28)

It is because change is hard, and we are creatures of habit.

By this time next week, my future rests in the decision of one man. I am praying that God grant him the wisdom, and me the serenity. Keep praying for us all.

Mostly I worry about the one this is all about. You see it is not about me, it never is. I feel helpless, I cannot do much more. My cause is bigger than myself. I need to surrender, I need to pray..... I need to get ready for work.

Jesus, be with me, I need your peace.

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Facing the unknown is always full of unanswered questions filling us with anxiety.
As my sis recently wrote (Fleennie) "Everything happens for a reason"
She lost her job, but it turned out for the best with a new one, with better pay that she loves.

Focus on what you do know, that God is with you, n there are reasons beyond our knowledge n power-

Bless you and good luck!