Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome back to school











Not sure what to do this labor day weekend? Yearbook yourself. It is hilarious and just might take you back to the day, or your parent's day, or your grandparent's day. I know how much I look like my grandma now. Seriously, its sad.

What's also sad is how many of these hairstyles I have worn. Or how good I look in some of them. Like the fro! I so could have pulled that one off.... NOT!

Its quite possible that several of these could take the place of my senior photo. Infact, I think the second one is as close as it gets!

Ahh, will the wonders of the internet never cease!?!?

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

It's amazing what a new DO can do!

I always just wore braids or a bandana all thru school- then sometimes down just for the pics.