Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Weigh IN

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Last weigh in weight: 240.5
Today's weight: 238.5
Total weight lost: 39.1 lbs.
Weight to lose to mini-goal: 13.5

Seems as if I am back to what I was the week before, which is awesome.
The real challenge will be keeping it off with a week of travel.
I don't arrive until late Monday, so will not weigh in or blog again until Tuesday next week.

I don't know exactly what is going to happen on this trip. I really have to trust that God is working behind the scenes for HIS glory, not mine. And that HIS will be done, not mine. I do however like it when my will lines up with His.... now I must pack, blog at you later!

3 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Hey! You made it to blogging about it!
Here's mine:

Last week: 166 lbs.
This week: 165 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 28 lbs.

I am fitting in a size 12! At least the 3 pairs of dress pants I bought are 12's! Very excited!

Still working. Another 10 pounds would be fabulous!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Hope your trip is going well- Be safe (if not hungry)...

congrats on a loss week!
C'moi congrats to you- that must feel wonderful after all that work!

cestmoi19 said...

Thanks Snaggle Tooth! I am feeling great! It's fun going shopping again :)