Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time wasted?


I think Google is pissing me off.

For some reason I am having issues with formatting stuff.

When I work on Google documents, I have no way of figuring out how the page will actually look when I print it out, and its frustrating. Yes I can do a preview, but my view gives me NO IDEA where pages break! NONE!!!

I almost regret giving back the free copy of Office to my pal! Still I have no room on my PC for it anyway!

I just wasted two hours!!! Now I have to go to work!

2 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

I always have to edit after publishing Blogger due to suddenly poorly spaced text myself= I don't know what's going on- Even when I type into notepad n paste it in, I'll end up with 4 returns inbetween paragraphs! Or no space where I want one- so I type in a dot for breaks
.
then change the color to match the page. Once in a blue moon I don't need to fix something...

Better luck next time-
Summer traffic increase may account for some glitches-

Shelley said...

Good news, I was able to cut and paste from google docs into word at another computer, therefore not wasting all of my time!